Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Busy Week!

The next week ahead is going to be pretty hectic! I will be cleaning our home in preparation for a yard sale (my way of collecting funds for a daddy's day present)! The week starts off with a Memorial Day 10K ... being pregnant will make it quite interesting! I have my daycare kiddos with me on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday ... whew! Thursday is filled with my 28 week appointment and putting together Danika's new toddler bed! WOOHOO! So ... meals this week are pretty simple and filled with basics for my own sanity. They include (so watch out for!) ...

Monday - homemade manicotti (noodles included!) *
Tuesday - Fajitas
Wednesday - Red Curry Noodles with Tofu *
Thursday - Vegetarian taco salad *
Friday - French Bread Pizza with pineapple and roasted red pepper
Saturday - Baked ziti *
Sunday - Black bean burgers with tahini sauce * 

* recipe will be posted at some point! 


No comments:

Post a Comment