Thursday, December 15, 2011

Welcome!

Hello, new friends and followers!

As you can see, this blog began back in 2010 while pregnant with my son. As you all might know, pregnancy can trigger some eclectic food cravings! My son's pregnancy simply made me crave flavor. I discovered a whole new world when I learned about spices, and dove into the world of cooking - what an exciting journey!

Since then, my cooking skills have grown and it is now a daily activity my 3 year old daughter and I enjoy together. Being that I am a vegetarian in my family, and the other 3 are not - dinner often times gets a bit chaotic around here. But occasionally, I find a healthy recipe that meets the needs of the 4 hungry mouths in my family. And of course I have to share!

Because I have discovered a new love for cooking ... or rather for food ... I am also a Pampered Chef Consultant and will highlight the products that I use in my cooking. Currently, though, I am not as saavy in technology or organizing, so please forgive me until we get rolling, as I have misplaced my pricey camera cord! Yeesh.

Again, welcome and (insert some fancy french cooking word here) .... glad to meet you and will look forward to our culinary adventures!


1 comment: